Area Sales Manager - UK Northern
Position: Full Time
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience plus commission and bonus structure with no OTE limit.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced professional audio visual account manager to work for a leading pro-AV accessories manufacturer. This role covering the North of the UK, will be to develop the existing professional AV business in the North of England and Scotland, by seeking and gaining new business in these areas. In addition to new business development, you will be responsible for managing and growing the existing customer base in your region.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To grow the pro-AV business in your region in line with growth targets.
- Employ activities to pursue new market opportunities.
- Sign up and manage strategic accounts.
- Provide regular sales and product training to sales forces in distributors, dealers and key accounts.
- Provide periodic performance reports to the Senior Management Team.
- Provide industry activity reports and analysis as part of your sales call reporting.
Yours skills, qualities and achievements
You will be a well respected individual within the industry and will have a successful track record of sales & business development experience in the Pro-AV marketplace in the North of the UK. You will have a strong network of contacts and be self-motivated with effective time management and analytical skills. Experience of working with pro-AV installers in the systems integrations market is key to this role.
We are a leading original design manufacturer of Audio Video accessories for the professional AV and systems integrations marketplace with an extensive range of solutions. A long established privately owned company with a global network of offices.
Please apply in writing with your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com .
The closing date for applications is 16th December 2012.