B-Tech Audio Video Mounts have launched a new range of premium freestanding solutions suitable for portrait and landscape screens. Designed for a variety of uses - from digital signage to video conferencing - the range offers a choice of mounting options, both in size and screen orientation.
The new range, which brings aesthetically pleasing British engineering into the boardroom, makes use of the latest addition to B-Tech’s System X range; a new freestanding base which eliminates the need to bolt down for stability.
The BT8380-FSB is a premium base which supports BT8380 columns and can also be used with B-Tech’s Ø60mm poles. Features include adjustable feet for uneven floor surfaces and integrated cable management for neat and tidy installations. Its heavy duty steel construction provides stability, eliminating the need to drill and fix to the floor.
The new base is utilised across a range of new stands for a variety of applications:
• BTF840 - Universal Flat Screen Floor Stand for either landscape or portrait displays - 1.8m
• BTF841 - Universal Dual Stack Flat Screen Floor Stand for either landscape or portrait mounting of two displays - 1.8m
• BTF842 - Universal Dual Stack Flat Screen Floor Stand for portrait mounting two large displays - 2.4m
• BTF843 - Universal Portrait Flat Screen Floor Stand designed to mount extra-large screens in a portrait orientation - 1.8m
• BTF844 - Universal Twin Screen VC Stand for side-to-side display configurations - 1.8m
• BTF845 - Universal Twin Screen VC Stand for side-to-side display configurations of large screens - 1.8m
Mark Walker, business development manager for B-Tech, said: “The launch of our BT8380-FSB base brings welcome benefits to integrators. As well as a premium finish, the stand allows us to create a new range of floor stands that can be placed with confidence. With a choice of heights, and the option for portrait or landscape orientation, we have all options covered.”
The new range of B-Tech floor stands is available now from stock.