Similar to our ever-popular BT8310 mount, the BT8312’s pop-out system allows quick and easy access to the rear of mounted screens for servicing and tool-less micro-adjustment enables easy and accurate screen alignment. The BT8312 also features wallplate keyhole fixing, with mounting template spacers available to eliminate time-consuming calculations and on-site measuring.
B-Tech business development manager Mark Walker said: “Our BT8310 solution has been a huge success story for B-Tech, used to support thousands of displays around the globe. With the introduction of the BT8312, integrators get all the pop-out convenience of the BT8310, but with an ultra-slim profile that allows installations to be fitted even closer to the wall.”
Our engineers have developed an integrated locking mechanism that prevents accidental screen pop-out, with interface adaptor arms included for use with VESA 600 x 400 displays.
Key features include:
• Ultra-slim design ideal for low-profile installs
• Modular design allows for unlimited video wall configurations
• Suitable for both landscape and portrait applications
• Pop-out system offers quick and easy access for servicing, even in recessed applications
• Tool-less micro adjustment at each corner for seamless screen alignment
Available for shipping now, you can find out more about the benefits of the BT8312 here or contact your B-Tech representative.