Regional Export Sales Manager
Position: Full Time
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience plus commission and bonus structure with no OTE limit.
This is an ideal opportunity for two experienced professional audio visual account managers to work for a leading systems integration AV accessories manufacturer. These roles, incorporating extensive travel, will be to develop the existing Export business in Europe or ‘Rest of World’ by seeking and gaining new commercial business in these territories. In addition to new business development, you will be responsible for managing and growing the existing customer base in your allocated territories.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To grow the Export business in your allocated territories in line with growth targets.
- Employ activities to pursue new market opportunities.
- Sign up and manage strategic accounts in key countries.
- Provide regular sales and product training to sales forces in distributors, dealers and key accounts.
- Provide periodic performance reports and statistics to the Senior Management Team.
- Provide industry activity reports and analysis as part of your sales call reporting.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop promotions, events and lead activities targeted at local markets.
Yours skills, qualities and achievements
You will be a well respected individual within the industry and will have a successful track record of sales & business development experience in the European or Global Pro-AV marketplaces. You will have a strong network of contacts and you are a professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and a “can-do” attitude. You are self-motivated with effective time management and analytical skills. Experience of working with national distributors in the systems integrations market is key to this role along with the ability to speak 1 additional European language fluently.
We are a leading original design manufacturer of Audio Video accessories for the professional AV and systems integrations marketplace with an extensive range of solutions. A long established privately owned company with a global network of offices.
Please apply in writing with your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The closing date for applications is 30th November 2012.